Adding tiledb to gdal and pdal ? (And help with tiledb-py ?)

The tiledb package is now in testing [1] which means gdal and pdal could
configure with it. I tested this over the holiday break with earlier
(informal) packages from launchpad -- I still have the repos and could file
bug reports with patches if that helped but I think it really is just

    libtiledb-dev                  in debian/control for Build-Depends
    --with-tiledb=yes              in debian/rules for configure

I have not yet had time to look at tiledb-py. In case someone here in GIS
space wants to give me a hand I would all for it :) I am mostly an R/C++
programmer and only package a few things in Python for Debian.

Thanks,  Dirk

[1] https://packages.debian.org/tiledb

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org