New version of osmcoastline with important fix

Hi!

I just released a new version 2.3.1 of osmcoastline which contains an
important fix:

==
Fix axis order problem with GDAL 3: In GDAL 3 the axis order for WGS84
changed from (lon, lat) to (lat, lon)! So we need to use the magic
"CRS84" instead which does the same thing in GDAL 2 and GDAL 3. This is
an important fix, without it osmcoastline doesn't work with GDAL 3 when
using any output SRS other than WGS84.
==

Without this fix osmcoastline does not work in Debian Bullseye if you
are using any projection but WGS84, this means the especially that the
popular Mercator projection does not work.

Sorry I only noticed that now due to insufficient automatic tests. :-(

It took me a day to find the problem, but the fix is quite easy. The
release contains a few more things (including better tests), but if you
only want a backport of that one fix:

https://github.com/osmcode/osmcoastline/commit/a0a95090410106730d57eb31d2cf5869f4539be8

Jochen
--