Oggetto: ITP: pymap3d -- https://github.com/geospace-code/pymap3d
Data: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 19:26:19 +0100
Mittente: Antonio Valentino <antonio.valentino@tiscali.it>
A: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Antonio Valentino <antonio.valentino@tiscali.it>

* Package name    : pymap3d
  Version         : 2.3.0
  Upstream Author : Michael Hirsch, Ph.D.
<scivision@users.noreply.github.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/geospace-code/pymap3d
* License         :   Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : pure-Python 3D coordinate conversions for geospace

Binary package names: python3-pymap3d

 Pure Python (no prerequistes beyond Python itself) 3-D geographic
 coordinate conversions and geodesy.
 API similar to popular $1000 Matlab Mapping Toolbox routines for
 Python.
 .
 PyMap3D is intended for non-interactive use on massively parallel (HPC)
 and embedded systems.
 Includes some relevant Vallado algorithms.
 .
 The package provides conversion functions between the following
 coordinate systens:
 aer, ecef, eci, enu, geodetic, geocentric, ned, azel, radec.