Re: monteverdi OTB-Applications

Yeah I think we could either bundle a monteverdi-launcher shell script in /usr/bin/ with the Debian package, or include a note in README.Debian.

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 17:51, Guillaume Pasero <guillaume.pasero@c-s.fr> wrote:

Hi,

Usually on standalone binaries, we provide a small launcher script for monteverdi and mapla that sets the right variables. Could this be the right solution?

Regards,

Guillaume