Re: Upstream concerns about unarr packaging (Was: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn)

Hi,

On 27/09/18 21:46, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> Your concerns from IRC have been noted [0].
>
> Alec is the packager of unarr in Debian and the one that chose to use
> your CMake build system in the Debian package.

I might very well have done something sub-optimal here. I'm packaging
unarr as a dependency of opencpn, so for now I'm happy as long as it
works in that context.

I'm of course open to any kind of improvements as long as it doesn't
upset opencpn.

Cheers!
--alec