Re: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 06:54:55AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > OK, we need to take things from the beginning. I'm lost.
> >
> >  - I have so far used the mentors process to get packages uploaded.
> >    Hence, no uploaders: filed. Are you willing to review and upload    i
> >    instead ?
>
> Yes, I'm the primary sponsor in this team. There is also Andreas Tille, see:
>
>  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

Funnily enough opencpn is the first entry on the SoB page.  I need to
admit that I felt that Hamish was kind of blocking the progress by
claiming to do something and than finding out that he has no time to do
anything.  I'd love to see this first entry get finally done. :-)

In short: Thanks for the effort

      Andreas.

PS: I'm reading this list quite unregularly (thus my late answer).  If
    you want a prompt reply from my, please keep me in CC (in contrast
    to usual list policy)

--
http://fam-tille.de