Re: membership of the Debian GIS team

On 06/20/2018 10:10 PM, Luboš Novák wrote:
> I'm registered on Salsa as 'lubos-guest'. I would like to become a member of the Debian GIS team. My motivation is create package of GPXSee (gpxsee.org) Package is preliminary stored here: https://salsa.debian.org/lubos-guest/gpxsee

Thanks for your work on this package, and following up here.

You've been given Developer permissions in the Salsa team to allow you
to push your changes. It does not allow you to create repositories in
the team namespace, so I created it for you:

 https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/gpxsee

Please refer to the team policy for documentation about packaging with
git, content of various files in the debian/ directory, and the relation
to Blends:

 https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/