Re: pycsw 2.2.0

Only one reason: that is the official release :)

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw@gmail.com> wrote:
Angelos,

We currently use the tarball at download.osgeo.org as the source for the package. I noticed there is a different tarball on github. This seems to suit us better as this does not contain prebuilt documentation. Is there a good reason to keep the version from download.osgeo.org?

Kind Regards,
Johan