Re: AW: Membership of the debian-gis-team on Salsa (Was: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta)

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for the feedback.

On 12/27/2017 08:59 AM, Schöke, Karsten wrote:
> I interested on mapserver and mapproxy package.

Because you're not an active contributor to the packaging of the various
Debian GIS repositories, I've granted you Guest permissions.

Does that allow you enough to work with these packages for your needs?

If not, what do you need to work with these packages?