Re: Migration from Alioth to Salsa

On 12/26/2017 11:08 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> There is currently no visibility of activity in the GitLab repositories
> other than through its web interface. We need at least email
> notifications, and I'd preferably also keep the IRC notifications. For
> the former I've filed an issue in the Salsa tracker [2], for the latter
> I hope that the Perl team will create an alternative.

Alexander Wirt suggested to use the Emails on push service in the Salsa
issue. I wrote a script to configure pkg-grass-devel@l.a.d.o as the
recipient for all debian-gis-team projects using the Emails on push
service, so we have some form of email notifications for the
repositories on Salsa now.

The recipient will need to be changed when we have an alternative for
the Alioth mailing list, for now we can keep using those lists.