Re: Membership of the debian-gis-team on Salsa (Was: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta)

Hello,

Il 25 Dic 2017 13:26, "Sebastiaan Couwenberg" <sebastic@xs4all.nl> ha scritto:
Hi all,

[..]

It is also a good time to reduce the list of inactive members, so I
don't plan on adding all the members from Alioth.
[..]
All DDs already have an
account and only need to request membership of the team.

While I haven't been very (at all) active lately, I wish I was added to the team.
I'm particularly linked to the OpenStreetMap packages, and from time to time I still get a slot of free time to work on Debian.

Thank you!
David <dapal>