Re: Membership of the debian-gis-team on Salsa (Was: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta)

Dear Sebastiaan,
I have just registered a account on salsa.debian.org  (user id:
v_antonio-guest).
I would like to become a member of the debian-gis-team on Salsa.

kind regards
antonio

--
Antonio Valentino