Re: pyresample 1.5.0 & pycoast 0.6.1

Hi Antonio,

On 2017-06-21 08:06, Antonio Valentino wrote:
Il 19/06/2017 07:53, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
Hi Antonio,

On 06/04/2017 06:50 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 06/04/2017 06:04 PM, Antonio Valentino wrote:
Il 03/06/2017 10:30, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
New upstream releases for your packages have been available for some
time: pyresample 1.5.0 & pycoast 0.6.1.

Do you have time to update the packages (targetted to experimental)?

updated  pyresample, pycoast and pykdtree for experimental.
Just pushed to git.

Thanks for the updates, I've sponsored the uploads.

pyresample failes to build due to test failures, so I couldn't move it
from experimental to unstable. Can you have look at what needs to be
done to resolve the test failures so pyresample can also be updated in
unstable?

OK, the issue with pyresample should be fixed now. I've just pushed a
new package version to git.
I have set the distribution to unstable, I hope this is not a problem.
Please let me know if all works fine for you.

Thanks for updating the package.

Setting the distribution to unstable is fine, but when a package moves from experimental to unstable this should be documented in the changelog with an entry like:

 * Move from experimental to unstable.

Lintian will report an issue if such a changelog entry is missing.

Lintian was recently updated for Debian Policy 4.0.0, you should update the pyresample packaging for this too.

For the Policy changes see: https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.html#s-4.0.0

Read the changed sections.

Most of the Policy 4.0.0 changes don't affect Python packages when they use short-form dh (for the debian/rules targets).

My development system is currently unavailable due to power outage, so hopefully I can look at this evening.