Re: GDAL 2.2.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: GDAL 2.2.0
- From: Sebastiaan Couwenberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 19:01:37 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <8481604.VqmRulzFLQ@even-i700> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/16/2017 05:42 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> I've rebuilt the packages that depend on any of the C++ symbols, and
> nothing worrying came out of that.
GDAL 2.2.0 final has been released and the packaging has been updated.
It will be available in experimental in due time. And can be considered
for OSGeo-Live 11.0.
Between beta1 and rc1 the symbols for the shapelib were removed/hidden
which is likely to cause issues with projects that use both both don't
build depend on libshp-dev.
I haven't done a new round of rebuilds to check that yet. That will
happen in due time.
GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146 50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1