Re: Protozero

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:37:00AM +0100, Bas Couwenberg wrote:
> On 2017-01-12 10:04, Jochen Topf wrote:
> > I have just released version 1.5.0 of Protozero. This time there are no
> > low-level changes so I don't expect any problems with the non-Intel
> > architectures.
>
> Thanks for the info, I'll update the package this evening after I get back
> from $DAYJOB.

Thanks! As you have seen I have added a 1.5.1.

I have also just released a new libosmium version. It does not depend on
the new protozero version, doesn't use any of the new features.

I will not release new versions of Pyosmium and OSMCoastline, because
they are essentially unchanged. But I will release a new version of
osmium-tool shortly.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688