SaVi 1.5.0

Hi YunQiang,

SaVi 1.5.0 has been released, and I've taken the liberty to update the
Debian packaging for it. While doing so I noticed that several tags are
missing, and that the pristine-tar branch hasn't been updated since
1.4.6. Do you have those changes locally and simply not pushed those to
the repository on Alioth? If so, can you please push those changes, e.g.

 git push --all && git push --tags

For now my changes for the new upstream version are available in my
personal git repository, but I'd like to push those to Alioth as soon as
possible, but would also like to prevent conflicts with your local
unpushed changes.

 http://git.linuxminded.nl/?p=pkg-grass/savi