Re: NetCDF 4.4.1 and HDF5 1.10.0

In related work, I've been preparing co-installable netcdf (serial, mpi,
pnetcdf)
on the branch dev-coinstallable.

It still needs more testing (especially symbols lists), and to be merged
with 4.4.1 changes;
it would not require a transition except that it renames :
libnetcdf11 -> libnetcdf-11

because other packages have:
libnetcdf-mpi-11 (linked against default mpi, typically openmpi)
libnetcdf-pnetcdf-11

I switched to this convention because other mpi-related packages do so, eg.
libhdf5-openmpi-8

I suspect this is because the mpi variant may also have a version number
included, eg.
libhdf5-mpich2-8

I'm not fixated on this namechange either way, what does everyone think?
If we were to go with the name change, this would be a good time to do it.

Regards
Alastair