No QGIS in stretch due to Qt4 WebKit removal

The Qt4 WebKit removal bugreport for qgis (#784514) has been raised to
Release Critical severity which will cause its removal from testing.

Because qscintilla2 doesn't support Qt5 for Python 2 and QGIS upstream
doesn't support Python 3 yet, we cannot move away from Qt4 yet.

It is not within my power to fix this, so we'll have to live with no new
qgis builds for a while.

Hopefully the upcoming QGIS 2.14 release will build successfully with
Qt5 & Python 3 and is ready in time for stretch.