Proposal 211 - Debian GIS BoF (Andreas Tille)

Hi!

We have a Debian GIS Team BoF proposal to be held at DebConf this year, but as we had the experience in the past of booking BoFs that no one attended to (as the team wasn't aware of it) we would like to know, how many of the team members are interested in this BoF are planning/wishing to participate in it, to consider the BoF for the schedule.

We have quite a number of BoF proposals, and only a few of them will get video coverage, which is of course a hard decision to take, as not all of the currently submitted BoFs will get video coverage.

Given the current situation, it could most likely be scheduled as an in-person only meeting (without video coverage) or as an in-person sprint.

But we won't schedule any of these events unless the team actively engages in participating.

Thanks!
Maxy on behalf of the
DebConf Content Team
--
"La duración de un minuto depende de que lado del baño estés."
-- Ley de la Relatividad (Burke)