PostGIS 2.2.0 and API/ABI breakage in trunk

PostGIS 2.2.0 RC1 is now available in experimental, but postgis-java hasn't passed the NEW queue yet.

This along with the liblwgeom API/ABI breakage in trunk that's not included in 2.2.0 final yet [0] make the 2.2.0 final release unsuitable for unstable.

So we'll need to keep it in experimental a little longer, at least until postgis-java has passed the NEW queue and postgis 2.2.1 is released including the liblwgeom ABI break (or we include the changes [1] as a patch in the Debian package).

[0] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2015-October/025248.html
[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/changeset/14225