Re: trying to build sfcgal 1.2.0

On 23-09-15 21:01, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 23-09-15 20:42, Sven Geggus wrote:
>> Bas Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> Unfortunately I'm unable to manually add  CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to my
>> dh_auto_configure call, since -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is then set twice.  Once to
>> None and once to whatever I set.
>
> The last option (yours) should win, you can check that by patching in a
> message() call to display the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE value.
>
> For the mapserver package -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo is passed to
> dh_auto_configure and works as expected.

Adding -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo to the dh_auto_configure
options works as expected.

I took the liberty to finalize the first SFCGAL 1.2.0 upload for
experimental. It includes a new sfcgal-dbg package to provide the debug
symbols with dh_strip. It will have to pass the NEW queue because of that.