Re: trying to build sfcgal 1.2.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: trying to build sfcgal 1.2.0
- From: Sebastiaan Couwenberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 19:59:33 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 560EC605.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <5602F723.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5602F723.email@example.com>
On 23-09-15 21:01, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 23-09-15 20:42, Sven Geggus wrote:
>> Bas Couwenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Unfortunately I'm unable to manually add CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to my
>> dh_auto_configure call, since -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is then set twice. Once to
>> None and once to whatever I set.
> The last option (yours) should win, you can check that by patching in a
> message() call to display the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE value.
> For the mapserver package -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo is passed to
> dh_auto_configure and works as expected.
Adding -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo to the dh_auto_configure
options works as expected.
I took the liberty to finalize the first SFCGAL 1.2.0 upload for
experimental. It includes a new sfcgal-dbg package to provide the debug
symbols with dh_strip. It will have to pass the NEW queue because of that.
GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146 50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1