Re: PostGIS error

On 10-09-15 19:08, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 10/09/2015 19:05, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
>> Not yet, you still need to tell us how to reproduce the issue.
>>
>> Is just loading the postgis extention sufficient to trigger the issue?
>
> Yes. Also trying to connect to an existing PostGIS enabled DB.

As a KDE user I cannot upgrade my unstable system fully just yet. So
I've setup a new unstable VM with a simple postgis DB with the OSM data
for Liechtenstein and connect to that with qgis.

That works as expect, so it seems you don't have all your dependencies
installed from unstable. Disabling any testing and experimental sources
and upgrade you sid system should get you the same results.