Re: saga in gdal transition tracker

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> There is no error, both libvigraimpex & saga have been binNMUed for the
> ongoing transitions they're involved in. This has allowed saga to build
> now despite the libvigraimpex transition not having started yet.
Ok, bin-nmu's are different on debian and ubuntu, I expected a
changelog entry such as here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/saga/2.2.0+dfsg-1build2

On the libstdc++ transition tracker saga still shows up red. Does this
mean that another library on which saga depends has not yet made the
transition?