Re: Moving python-shapely from collab-maint to the Debian GIS team

Hi Bas,

Pietro has agreed before to move this package to Debian GIS.
"
May I proceed with this step? Shall I just change the "Maintainer"
field to Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
 and add myself as an uploader, or are there others steps I should
take? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't have any experience
with teams."

Kind Regards,
Johan