Re: OpenLayers 3

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm giving up on the OpenLayers 3 packaging, because packaging Node.js
> projects is too painful. There is no acceptable solution to the small
> Node.js module bundling problem among others.
>
> The small Node.js modules need to be bundled in other packages because
> FTP-master won't accept separate packages when their binary size
> (excluding /usr/share/doc and other meta information) is less than 5kB.

Thanks for your (and Ross Gamons) work on the packages.

I must say that I actually never got involved since I had the feeling
that the targets of nodejs where still too fast moving, and I also
think that people installing openlayers really benefit from creating
their own custom version.

Kind Regards,
Johan