upgrade orfeotoolbox to 5.0

Hello all,

What will be the preferred way to update OTB to latest release 5.0 in DebianGIS[1] ?

There has been a lot of work in OTB packaging done by Paolo and other for OTB 4.2. I would like to upgrade it to 5.0.0 if there isn't any blockers for it.  From list what I read was there was some issues with licensing which is to be resolved. But with 5.0 release a lot of these pain has lifted by developers. [2]

So my question is where should I start to get OTB 5.0.0 into DebianGIS ?

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/otb.git
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/otb-users/EzKBYa5LBHQ

--
Regards,