Re: SpatiaLite 4.3.0 and the wider spatialite family
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: SpatiaLite 4.3.0 and the wider spatialite family
- From: Sebastiaan Couwenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 08:25:49 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 5594D96D.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <5591BBD9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <53DEE3B9.email@example.com> <555FC69F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5568A2F6.email@example.com> <558583C5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <558F116A.email@example.com> <558FE4B0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5591BBD9.email@example.com>
On 06/29/2015 11:42 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 06/28/2015 02:12 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> We don't necessarily have to wait for the final librasterlite2 &
>> spatialite-gui releases, we can start the spatialite transition without
>> those updates too.
> The spatialite support in spatialite-gui is stable, so I think we should
> include the spatialite-gui 2.0.0 pre-release as part of the spatialite
> transition, but keep librasterlite2 in experimental until its stable
The librasterlite2 dependency is still required for spatialite-gui
2.0.0, only its unstable features are disabled in spatialite-gui.
So we need to stick to spatialite-gui 1.7.1 in unstable until
librasterlite2 passes the NEW queue.
I've just requested the transition slot now that SpatiaLite 4.3.0 final
has been released:
GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146 50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1