Re: mapnik 3.0.0 rc3 in unstable soon

Hello,

The mapnik FTBFS issue on mips* (#788533) is a blocker for gdal
transition (#756867) because it prevent testing migration of the mapnik
package.

We need to fix these as soon as possible because the gdal transition is
long overdue and required to resolve the segfaults related to the
deprecated spatialite_init() method.

I'll try to get the mapnik build on mips* to succeed, failing that I'll
need help to get these virtual memory exhaustion issues fixed.

Kind Regards,

before you do anything, let me try something i had in mind for a while first.
I'll make an upload very quickly.

Jérémy