Re: Sponsoring of Debian GIS packages (revisited)

On 02/03/2015 09:39 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
Hi all,

To follow up on an earlier thread about sponsoring of Debian GIS
packages, I can share some good news today.

A few hours ago I got an email from Peter Palfrader informing me that he
upgraded my existing account. While nm.d.o hasn't marked my process as
Completed yet, that seems a minor technicality.

This means the team has gained another sponsor to relieve some of burden
on Andreas. :-)

If you need a sponsor for packages included in the Debian GIS Blend
please include pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org in the CC of your
RFS as documented in the policy [1], it should hit my radar if you do.

I'll need a little time to formalize my sponsorship guidelines, but it
won't be anything shocking, and along the lines of those used by other
DDs. This message is mostly meant to inform your that another DD is
available in the team for sponsoring.

[1] http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#sponsorship

Congratulations Bas!
Great news :)