GeographicLib symbols

Hi Ross,

As you may have seen, I've updated the geographiclib package to 1.40.

Because C++ symbols remain problematic as you've experienced, I've added
an override for dh_makeshlibs to not fail the build if symbols change
and to set the upstream version instead of the package version to
address the symbols-file-contains-debian-revision lintian warnings.

I've also changed the symbols handling to use pkgkde-symbolshelper for
its improved C++ support. It makes maintaining symbols files for C++
libraries much easier. See:

http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/symbolfiles.html

To update the symbols for a new upstream release, you should first
upload to experimental to get the package build on all architectures.
Ones the builds are completed you can download the logs and batchpatch
the symbols file for all architectures (your local build log + buildd
logs) at the same time.

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1