Re: PostGIS 2.1.4

Bas,

On 10/17/2014 04:47 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> The package is prevented from migrating to testing due to the FTBFS on
> mips.

Yeah. However, it's an intermittent issue. Marco Mnencari tested on a
porter box, yesterday, and it built just fine. So I uploaded
2.1.4+dfsg-2 (with very few, unrelated changes) and hope it builds fine
on mips buildd, this time. The package uploaded successfully, but didn't
get accepted, yet. Not sure why that is, but I'd wait at least 24 hours...

> I'm tempted to just disable the tests on mips (and hurd-i386), but
> would rather fix the cause properly.

I fear a proper fix would require more memory on the buildd box or some
such.

(And hurd didn't ever work, so a failure there doesn't prevent migration
to testing.)

Regards

Markus