Re: jmapviewer: bing logo

Hi Bas,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 09:48:35AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> If we cannot get around disabling the Bing support because of the
> license issues around the logo, I think we should remove the josm
> package forcing users to download josm-tested.jar. I've used the josm
> package on unstable for a while, but have since switched to using
> josm-tested.jar instead because even in unstable JOSM is hard to support
> and keep current.

>From a personal point of view I'd consider it very sad if JOSM would go.
I'm following an "every software on my box is packaged" strategy and I
was pretty fine with not using always the latest and greatest JOSM.  So
keeping JOSM in Debian (including Bing support) would be *really*
welcome (most probably not only by me considering 99 active user
reporting via popcon).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

PS: And no, unfortunately I can not help working on this besided the
    usual sponsering if needed.

--
http://fam-tille.de