Re: OTB packaging

Hi Paolo,

On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 12:38:42PM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> > as long as you are through all patches.  The offset issue above
> > can be resolved simply by quilt but the FAILED needs manual
> > intervention.
>
> sorry, I'm lost here, do not know how to fix patches

The pathces are originally created using

    quilt edit <filename>

Somehow the upstream file seems to have changed in a way that the
patch can not be applied.  What I usually do is to strip the failed
hunk of a patch manually, than

    quilt push
    quilt refresh
    quilt edit <filename_with_failed_hunk>

and than verify whether the patch needs modification or simply became
unneeded since upstream might have adopted it.

> if someone helps me patching, I'll try to keep on working on the package.

This would be really cool.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--