Re: gpsdrive

Hi Johan,

On Fri, Oct 03, 2014 at 09:49:39AM +0200, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Hamish,
>
> I noticed you have updated packages for gpsdrive which are much newer
> than what we have in debian:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/data/gpsdrive/trusty/
>
> Can you bring those changes to debian?

As far as I have read Hamish has severe time constraints.  If you
noticed the changes, it might be the easiest thing to update the team
maintained Debian package.  Just from a simple `apt-cache showsrc
gpsdrive` it shows honest signs of orphanage and needs some care.  As
usual I would sponsor any preparation of yours via SoB.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de