Please also add not yet uploaded packages to the Blends tasks

Hi Johan,

on the SoB page you wrote:

    owslib    (new pkg not yet added to blends)

My motivation to *insist* on adding even not yet uploaded packages which
reside in VCS for the moment was to demonstrate that the Blends sentinel
works also in this case.

I do not intend to be stubborn on this aspect but I'm not sure when I
manage to upload today and so I would like you to add the binary package
names right now to the task in question.  The framework deals reasonably
with this information and will add it to the todo list of the Blend
"Packages in VCS".

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--