Re: installing from debian-gis on LMDE (MATE)

I've followed directions from the page you suggest
http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2544

and included
deb http://packages.linuxmint.com/ debian main upstream import
deb http://debian.linuxmint.com/latest testing main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.linuxmint.com/latest/security testing/updates main
contrib non-free
deb http://debian.linuxmint.com/latest/multimedia testing main non-free

in my source.list file, which was otherwise empty.
I've updated by following instructions there, but while grass is
present I still do not see qgis available in Synaptic.

I sent a message to the lmde list
(last message in the
http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=176066&p=909941#p909941
thread)
but got no answer.

I thought that once had lmde as debian testing I would get all
packages offered by debangis.
Am I missing some reposotiories?

Agus