qgis FTBFS on arm*

Hi Bas,

Just to let you know, I have just been reading up on the qreal issue,
and I can see how we can apply a similar fix to the one you pushed up
stream earlier in the year to hopefully get qgis building on arm* again.

I will need to test the patch locally and then I will need guest
access to a porter machine, so I have also been reading up on that.

If all goes well over the next few days, then will request guest
access and I hope Andreas or someone will be willing to sponsor that.

Regards,

Ross