Updating Osmctools in Debian?

Hi Pierre,

I'll hold a workshop about packaging OpenStreetMap applications in
Debian tomorrow here at Libre Software Meeting in Montpellier.  When
scanning our list of packages for potential upgrades I stumbled upon
osmctools which is maintained by you (as a person) in the Debian GIS
team repository.  As far as I understood our team policy we agreed
upon maintaining as a maintainer team by setting

  Maintainer: Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
  Uploaders: <specific maintainer IDs>

Would you mind if I would touch this package tomorrow to make it
compliant to the team policy as well as updating to the latest upstream
version just in case we might lacking other example packages to work on?

Kind regards and thanks for maintaining osmctools

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de