TinyOWS and non-free OGC CITE tests

Thanks to Paolo for convincing me to come to the OSGeo sprint in Vienna
after all.

After arriving today and pushing the QGIS patches for ARM upstream, I
talked to Olivier Courtin about the non-free CITE tests included in the
TinyOWS source.

He showed me a discussion he had with OGC about the licensing which
confirmed that the CITE tests are licensed under the OGC Document Notice
that forbids modification (which makes sense for conformance tests).

Shortly after our talk he updated the TinyOWS git repository to split out
the CITE tests into their own repository.

https://github.com/mapserver/tinyows-cite-tests

The next release of TinyOWS should now be DFSG compatible. \o/