Ossim packages in DebianGIS

Hi All,

In continuation of IRC chat on #osgeo-live @ freenode. I would like to check the possibility of merging some previous packaging effort on ossim to DebianGIS. I had ossim and its related packages: ossimPlanet, ossimPlanetQt, ossimPlugins, libwms and ossimpredator(some problems was there for predator and I was forced to disable it) in ubuntugis PPA. ossim lib and its dev packages has been updated after that (some time ago) but its related packages are behind two stable releases IIRC. I have the debian files for all those packages and could rebuild those easily.

As there is some working going on for ossim and its related packaging in DebianGIS would it be possible to merge my previous effort? If so please provide me some pointers to achieve this. I was involved with UbuntuGIS PPA and also time to time in GRASS GIS ppa but never worked on DebianGIS. But If possible I could try.

--
Regards,
   Rashad