Re: RFS with DM permission: narray-miss, ruby-hdfeos5, ruby-netcdf

Hi Youhei,

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 03:19:29AM +0900, Youhei SASAKI wrote:
> Sorry for late response and Thanks for your kindness upload.

You are welcome.

> > I realised that the repository was lacking pristine-tar.  I added this
> > for making things quickly - please make sure next time you use
> >
> >    git import-orig --pristine-tar <sourcetarball>
> >
> > to get this created and enable your sponsor easily firing up
> > git-buildpackage
>
> Ok. and sorry for my rudeness.

I'm far from taking this as rudeness.  Sometimes you simply forget
things ... happens to me as well. :-)

> >    cme fix dpkg-control
> >
> > to normalise the control file.
>
> Ok. I'll update debhelper >= 9, and upload it.
>
> Again, Thanks for your kindess upload and many check/mentions

Feel free to come back to me if you need any further help.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de