Re: mapserver_6.4.0-3_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:54:16AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
>> in order to make order in the mess of libgdal1-dev vs libgdal-dev (some
>> packages use the former, some use the latter) I'm going to upload minor
>> updates for
>
> In some cases some not-so-minor updates are required, because some old
> packages could have major issues. Nice time for updating...

Indeed a good time for new upstream releases. Updating the
Standards-Version of packages is a good idea too, all packages need
updating to policy 3.9.5.0.

Please note that updated packaging is already available in git for thuban
and qgis.

Updating thuban shouldn't be an issue, although the new version still
hasn't solved all bugs.

Updating QGIS will be a problem, because of the OpenSceneGraph
uninstallability issue, see: #720816, #722674 & #728318.