Re: SpatiaLite transition
On 10/14/2013 06:00 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Andreas has kindly offered his SoB for the uploads, so I'll use that to
> coordinate the uploads of the packages in question.
> I'll also request transition slots for spatialite and librasterlite from
> the Release Team once the packages are in experimental.
Thanks to Andreas for sponsoring the uploads, all updated packages have
been uploaded and built successfully for all architectures.
The transitions slots have been requested from the Release Team:
#731402: libspatialite3 (3.1.0~rc2-2) -> libspatialite5 (4.1.1-4)
#731403: librasterlite1 (1.1~svn11-2) -> librasterlite2 (1.1g-2)
Summary of the current state of affairs:
1) libgaiagraphics (0.5-1) available in experimental
2) freexl (1.0.0f-2) available in unstable
3) readosm (1.0.0b+dfsg1-2) available in unstable
4) spatialite (4.1.1-4) available in experimental
5) librasterlite (1.1g-2) available in experimental
6) spatialite-tools (4.1.1-1) available in experimental
7) spatialite-gui (1.7.1-1) available in experimental
8) pyspatialite (3.0.1-3) available in experimental
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)