Re: RFS: jmapviewer/1.02+dfsg1-1 [ITP]

Hi Felix,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 07:15:45PM +0200, Felix Natter wrote:

> Done, I have pushed to (and changed Maintainer: and Vcs-*:):
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/jmapviewer.git

Great - that was quick.  I'll also try to be quick (not sure about today
but I think tomorrow should be easily possible).

> How can I delete the old pkg-osm/jmapviewer repository?
> I hope "rm -rf" is not necessary on alioth? ;-)

What I forgot to write:  I would have just moved the repository on
alioth.  Since you createt a new one as far as I know "rm -f" is exactly
the way to go.  Just tell me if you have any trouble with this.

> I reuploaded to mentors with the above changes.

That's OK but I personally will work with the Git repository anyway.

Thanks for your work - I'll come back to you as soon as possible

   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de