Re: Request to join pkg-grass on Alioth

On 09/27/2013 08:04 AM, Michael Fladischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been asked if I would consider maintaining pgRouting[0] under
> the DebianGis umbrella and I think this is a good idea.
>
> So I would like to apply for membership in the pkg-grass Alioth
> project with my username "fladi-guest", so I can move the
> packaging git repo there.
>
> [0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=724670
>
> Cheers,

I haven't seen a reply to this on the list, and I don't see your name
in the pkg-grass members list yet.

Did you (also) apply for membership via alioth?

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-grass/

That should bring your request under the attention of the admins again.

Kind Regards,

bas

--
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)