Oggetto: Re: [saga-gis-developer] License clarification dxflib
Data: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:36:00 +0100
Mittente: Andrew Mustun <info@ribbonsoft.com>
A: volker27@gmx.at
CC: legal <legal@lists.fedoraproject.org>, saga-gis-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello,

The dxflib Open Source Edition is licensed under the terms of the
GPL v2 without anything to add or remove from that.

The paragraph below is meant to clarify what GPL / Open Source
means. If your application is released under the GPL v2, the
commercial license contained in file dxflib_commercial_license.txt
simply does not apply at all for you.

Regards,
Andrew Mustun

--