Re: GRASS packages

Hi,

Paolo wrote:
> A while ago, I have seen work going on to split grass
> package in several debs.

i.e. separate the programming manual from the regular docs, and
the GUI (with its many dependencies) from the core libraries and
modules.

> What is the current situation? I do not see the resulting
> packages in deb main, not even experimental.

It's pretty much done in DebianGIS's git repo, but I've been away
at sea for the last couple of weeks, and will be again for the
next couple of weeks with no internet. (perhaps the occasional
satellite link up, but don't count on it!)

... don't worry, it's not forgotten.

Hamish