Qgis syncing

It is the time to resyncing qgis to a more recent version. At least finally
upstream moved to use git, so I'm quite sure that from now on we can
try to merge properperly upstream against debian tree.
I would  use the release-1.7 upstream branch as a target tree for wheezy, and try
to avoid removing obsolete/non-debian stuff around under debian/
in order to simplify merging. Note that currently it is not up-to-date for
our policy, so it will need a few adjustments.
A first change will be moving to quilt with source 3.0 format.