RFS: epr-api

Hi,
I recently noticed that the the debian QA page signals two errors for
the epr-api package (see also [1]).

I prepared a new version of the package that fixes the issues and and
also addresses some other minor problem.

Now I am looking for a sponsor for "epr-api".

* Package name    : epr-api
  Version         : 2.2-1
  Upstream Author : Brockmann Consult <info at brockmann-consult.de>
* URL             : http://github.com/bcdev/epr-api
* License         : GPL2
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libepr-api2 - ENVISAT Product Reader API for C
libepr-api2-dev - ENVISAT Product Reader API for C

The package appears to be now again lintian clean.

The package can be found on git.debian.org:
- git clone git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/epr-api.git

Changes in version 2.2-2

* Install images for html docs.
* Removed build dependency from quilt: it is superfluous with source
  format 3.0.
* Fixed watch file.
* Copyright file converted to DEP5 format.
* Policy bumped to 3.9.2, no changes.

best regards

[1]
http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org.html#epr-api