Re: [DebianGIS] osgearth and tinyows

Il 12/10/2010 09:53, Francesco P. Lovergine ha scritto:

> Yes, those are the first steps. It is also needed having a contact with
> people who can review and eventually upload your packages. Note that
> developing on stable is sub-optimal, anyway: packages that should go
> into the archive are targeted for sid/unstable.

Hi all.
Sorry to revive this old thread. Now, with some of you know, the globe has been
included in mater QGIS. To let Debian user using it, we need the osgearth package;
IFAIK, Pirmin is a dedicated dev, and he, being the main dev of globe, is also keen
in having an osgearth deb.
Is any DD available to sponsor his package? Anything we can do?
All the best, and thanks.